Tuesday, June 26, 2012

With Hesitation...

I hesitate to share this because it sounds rather creepy but seriously, it was a light hearted, innocent conversation!

Eli: So, if our basement walls were bleeding, would that be a bad sign?
Me: WHAT? If our basement walls were bleeding?? Yes, that would definitely be a bad sign.
Eli: Why? What would that mean?
Me: It would mean we had to move!
Eli: Why? Would that mean we have a ghost?
Me: Eli. If there was blood coming out of our basement walls, that would mean something behind the walls was bleeding and I don't wanna clean it up, and I don't wanna know what it is!
Eli: Well...what if there was just blood in the basement, not on the walls?
Me: ELI. ANY amount of blood anywhere in our house that's not from a minor injury of one of us is just wrong and I have no idea where you're going with this but you're freaking me out.
Eli: Well, I was watching Ghost Adventures with Jack again...
Me: Remind me to talk to your brother when we get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment